Build Beautiful Nails like the Pros with IBD Dip & Sculpt + Tip Extensions!
How to Apply Nail Tip Extensions
- Regal by Anh Hoang Disposable Hand Kit
- ABS Perfect Natural Nail Tips (in sizes #0 - #10)
- Empty Nail Tip Box
- KM Nail Glue (2g)
- SNS Nail Dust Brush
STEP BY STEP:
The foundation of the tip application will determine the length and shape of the nail extensions.
- Trim your natural nails back using a nail clipper.
- File your nails to round the edges using the Emery Board 180/240 in the hand kit.
- Buff your nails using the 180 side of the Orange Block 100/180.
- Remove dust using the SNS Nail Dust Brush or lint-free wipe.
- Size the nail tips to the free edge of the natural nail for a sure fit.
- Place 3 drops of glue to the well of the tip: 1 in the centre and 2 on either side.
- Avoid touching the adhesive and place the nail tip on the edge of the nail and hold for 3 sec making sure it has bonded down well at the sides.
- Trim the nail tip to the desired length.
- Shape the nail tip with the Nail File 80/100 to your desired shape.
- Buff or file the surface of the Tip to remove shine.
- Remove dust using a clean SNS Nail Dust Brush or lint-free wipe. Now you are ready to apply the product and build the nail.
How to Apply Acrylic Dip with Acrylic Nail Liquids
A fast, easy, and versatile way of applying dip colours to nails, especially when building out the extension. IBD Dip & Sculpt can be used with nail liquid to build or create colour overlays. Considered more hygienic and ensures an even colour application every time!
- IBD Prep - Step 1 (14ml)
- IBD French Dip & Sculpt Powder - Clear (113g)
- Your favourite dip colour (we chose IBD Dip & Sculpt Powder – Rose Lite District
- CND Sculpting Liquid Retention+ 118ml
- Dappen Dish & Lid
- Regal by Anh Hoang Pro Acrylic Sculpting Brush #14
- OPI Nail Polish Top Coat 15ml
- ProDip by SuperNail Cuticle Oil (14ml)
STEP BY STEP:
- Brush on IBD Prep - Step 1 to the natural nail only, avoid touching the skin. This makes sure the product bonds well and there is no slick oil barrier layer to cause lifting.
- Pour CND Sculpting Liquid Retention+ into the Dappen Dish filling it 3/4 of the way. Then saturate the Regal by Anh Hoang Pro Acrylic Sculpting Brush with liquid.
- Remove excess liquid from the brush, then bring the damp brush to your chosen Dip & Sculpt colour and press into the powder until you pick up a bead.
- Place the bead at the centre of the nail bed and press upwards so that it moves closer to the cuticle without touching the skin.
Repeat steps 3 + 4 until the nail is covered evenly. Repeat on all 10 fingers.
5. When the nail is set hard use the Nail File 80/100 to shape the nail and smooth out any lumps and bumps on the nail.
6. Buff using the Orange Block 100/180 or file to smooth out any ridges or filing marks. Dust off excess powder once all 10 fingers are complete.
7. Apply a coat of OPI Nail Polish Top Coat to all 10 fingers. When dry, repeat again for the second coat until the surface is shiny. Wait 5-10 min to dry completely.
8. Apply ProDip by SuperNail Cuticle Oil to the nails to rehydrate and nourish the skin.