Due to the current COVID-19 events, we are open, however delays can be expected.
FREE SHIPPING* | BUY NOW, PAY LATER
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Use of this Web Site. This Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of Nayld, or used with permission. They are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
3. Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Nayld and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting estoppel or any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Nayld or such third party owners.
4. Linking to this Web Site. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our home page so long as the link does not portray our company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use our company logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of your link without express written permission.
5. Third Party Links. This Website may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Nayld. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this website. Nayld and our affiliates are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. You use any websites linked to from this website at your own risk.
6. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise, violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Nayld may have at law or in equity, if Nayld reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Nayld may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this website of the referenced materials. Nayld will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requests directing Nayld to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
8. Nayld, each of its affiliates and/or their designees may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes. Nayld may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications. Nayld shall have no obligations to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. Nayld will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Nayld retains the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material Salon Guys deems inappropriate or unacceptable.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Nayld assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Website. In no event will Nayld, their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions. In the event of any problem with this website or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this web site. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this web site, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, is from the manufacturer of such products or supplier of such services, in accordance with such manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranty, or to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with the returns and refunds policies posted on this web site.
10. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Nayld may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages on this or other websites.